Friday, January 22, 2010

PLC tools for all

After leaving class on Thursday night I felt really optimistic about this course. I really liked what we did in class and I was even able to see a few ways that I might be able to use something like bookmarks and tags, things I had previously dismissed as less than useful for my classroom.

While searching around the web, I remembered a web site I had heard about at a PLC conference called all things PLC. I wandered around the website and was looking through the articles and research section when I came across this one article that seemed like it was something that might be in one of our syllabi for this program. It’s a great article talking about the need to get information into our schools in a different way. Learning needs to be more engaging for both students and teachers. One way to do this would be to use blogs and wikis in classrooms.

Have another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment